July aroid event registration

  • Subject: July aroid event registration
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 18:52:49 -0500 (CDT)

Folks,
We have some people that have reserved their hotel rooms, but haven't sent
in
their registrations yet.  We also have some people that have sent in their
registrations
but haven't reserved their hotel rooms.

If you haven't reserved your hotel room, if at all possible, please do so
today.
The hotel phone number is: 1-800-228-9290 and please state that it is for
the IAS event.

If you have reserved your room, did you mention to the receptionist that
it was for the IAS event?  If you did not mention the IAS event, would
you call the hotel today and let them know that it is for the IAS event.

If we do not fill all the hotel rooms by 5pm today, we have to pay a
penalty.

The bus comapany and the caterers need exact numbers from us to finalize
the reservations, so please take care of this as soon as possible!

Thanks,
Alan and Petra