Central Florida Aroid sites

  • Subject: Central Florida Aroid sites
  • From: Al Wootten <awootten@NRAO.EDU>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 15:22:31 -0500 (CDT)

Folks,

My Florida geography is all mixed up.  I'll be in central Florida--Ocala--for
a few days, and over to the space coast.  I looked for a site of aroid
interest in the vicinity but I think they are all much further south.  Alas,
I won't have time to go down to W. Palm Beach and points south.  Do I have
this correctly?

Clear skies,
Al
|Al Wootten, Slacktide, Sturgeon Creek at the Rappahannock|
|Astronomer (http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/)           |
|genealogy homepage  http://members.tripod.com/~astral    |
|Deltaville, Virginia              (804)776-6369          |