Aroideana 2002

  • Subject: Aroideana 2002
  • From: Scott Hyndman <hyndman@aroid.org>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:15:09 -0500 (CDT)

Dear All,

I am sorry to report that unfortunately there is a problem that will cause
the IAS Aroideana publication to be delayed this year.  I would like to ask
that if anyone who has sent in a manuscript for publication in Aroideana to
please resend the materials directly to me at the address below as soon as
possible.  Manuscripts sent in previously have unfortunately been lost due
to circumstances beyond our control.  If you know of anyone who has
submitted manuscripts or any items to be published in this year's Aroideana,
please pass along this information so that they can contact me directly.
Please contact me directly off of the list if you need any further
information on this issue.  Please accept my apologies for this situation.
Thank you for your cooperation and for your understanding.

Best regards,  Scott

Mr. Scott E. Hyndman,
IAS President
2001 South Rock Road