Visit to florida and the show.

  • Subject: Visit to florida and the show.
  • From: "brian williams" <pugturd50@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:19:11 -0500 (CDT)

Hey well I am going on a trip. Looks like I will be leaving this weekend for Florida. I am looking to visit a few places. Hopefully Dewey's, tropiflora, Mr merkel. Looks like I will be on the West coast for about 4days then the East coast all the way up to NC.

I am looking to know if anyone can get me a ticket to the greenhouses at maryshelby botanical garden. Last time no luck even after I told them just about every aroid persons name I knew. Anyone have the secret password to go looking threw the greenhouses? Anyone interested in inviting me to visit. I would be interested if not to far from were I would be. I am not sure if I would be able to make it to the Miami area. I will be visiting again for the Sept show. THANKS

Also plan to visit the Atlanta botanical garden.

Please contact me soon. If you can help of offer up on any of this. THANKS