Re: [aroid-l] IAS Newsletter Vol. 25-2.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] IAS Newsletter Vol. 25-2.
  • From: "Julius Boos" ju-bo@msn.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 20:17:58 -0400
  • Seal-send-time: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 20:17:58 -0400

  Dear All,

  I have received my copy of the latest IAS Newsletter, and a 'Well Done' to all involved, once more a sterling production have been delivered to my door.   Thanks to Michael Pascall, Jill Bell and all the authors who worked so very hard to put this one together and pull it off in the limited time.

  Julius Boos
  WPB, Florida