Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus vulgaris

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Dracunculus vulgaris
  • From: "Peter C Boyce" levieux.jardin@wanadoo.fr
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:25:47 +0200

Dear Jim

With the possible exception of the hairy-spathed form Dracunculus vulgaris
is without much doubt one variable species - if you find that hard to
swallow, think of it in terms of human beings; some are tall, some short,
some pale skinned with red hair & green eyes, some pale skinned with white
hair and blue eyes, some dark skinned, some hairy, some less hairy, some
hairless, etc, etc.