Re: [aroid-l] Anthurium pohlii

At 7:26 PM -0400 7/25/03, Ken Marks wrote:
I've been looking on the Web for information about Anthurium pohlii and have been unable to find more than a single reference to this species.
Ken, I don't know if this is the reference you've found but at http://www.aroid.org/genera/Anthurium/Anthintro07.html in the first paragraph, it is stated "Most species range from very dry areas, such as Tropical Dry Forest (A. pohlii Engl.)..." which obviously gives you some potentially valuable information regarding its culture. Good luck.

Jonathan