[aroid-l] Anthurium pohlii

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Anthurium pohlii
  • From: Ken Marks kema@adelphia.net
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 19:26:28 -0400

I've been looking on the Web for information about Anthurium pohlii and have been unable to find more than a single reference to this species.

I have some seedlings that I've been growing out from some seed that I obtained from a reliable source. I trust the name that was attached to the parent plant but I have not been able to learn more about this species.

Does anybody on this list have any information about this species?

Thanks in advance,

Ken