Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum flowering at Disney's Animal Kingdom

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] A. titanum flowering at Disney's Animal Kingdom
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 00:06:34 +0000

>From: Eric Schmidt <leu242@yahoo.com>
>To: aroid <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
>Subject: [aroid-l] A. titanum flowering at Disney's Animal Kingdom
>Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 08:04:49 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Eric,

If at all possible please try to ask around at Disney and determine the source of their plant, if from seed collected by Jim Symon or perhaps another source.    For those of us in the group who are good at record keeping, I THINK we should keep track of the source of these unique plants, from seed collected by Jim, from more recent tissue culture, or older collections, or even the most recent collection of seed whose sale was posted on the aroid-l.

Thanks,

Julius.