[aroid-l] Problem ariod photos posted

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Problem ariod photos posted
  • From: Rosalind <rozgold@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:07:01 -0700

I just wanted to thank you for your response last week regarding my
"problem"  dracunculus - the poor plant has not survived, but that's just
one more learning experience for me - I'll try again with tubers next year,
and see if giving the plants less direct sun (my dragon that perished was
getting a lot) helps - and I may look into some of the more innocuous
miticides (Avid gets recommended a lot to me) as well.

Again, thanks!

-Roz, in Southern California