Re: [aroid-l] Problem ariod photos posted

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Problem ariod photos posted
  • From: "Weaver, Bill" <bill.weaver@hp.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:06:07 -0700

I can't see enough detail to be sure, but on dracunculus vulagaris I get
curled leaf effect when the plant gets more sunlight than it can handle.
discoloration might be sunburn, or it might be mites. In the case of the

mites, look for teeny tiny yellow specles on the leaf and a kind of dry
sheen from their tiny webs. As for control, there are as many possible
ways to control them as there are types of mites. I use one of a variety
miticides but you might want to use Safers soap or some such.

Bill Weaver