[aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum
  • From: "David Ruland" <druland@atlantabotanicalgarden.org>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:54:17 -0400

Hello all, would like to let anyone who is interested know that our Amorphophallus titanum here at the Atlanta Botanical Garden is due to bloom soon, probably in the next week or so. The tuber weighed in at about 80 lbs. when we repotted it at the end of June so hopefully it will be a big one. Will keep everyone posted as I know more. If anyone knows of any others blooming around now I would like to obtain some pollen.Come visit us.  David Ruland