Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:46:37 +0000

>From: "David Ruland" <druland@atlantabotanicalgarden.org>
>To: <aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu>
>Subject: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum
>Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:54:17 -0400

Dear David,

Congrats!   There is one presently blooming or one that just bloomed bloomed at the U. of Conn., write to Matthew Opel---

Check the site at ---

There is one blooming nearer to you at Disney`s Animal Kingdom in Orlando, I have deleted the letters concerning this one, so hopefully someone else will give you the name and address of the person to contact there.   I so hope you get good pollen, maybe phone Disney in the morning, it may be worth the drive to get fresh or chilled pollen.

Where does your plant originate, seed ex: Jim Symon and Dewey Fisk???

Good Luck,