[aroid-l] Philodendron and Anthurium queries

Greetings. Two questions came up as a result of a recent trip through the
National Aquarium in Baltimore. I received cuttings of a small rambling
Philodendron aurantifolium with largish petiolar sheaths - but each entire
leaf is less than 2".  Should I assume that I am looking at juvenille
foliage - i.e. what is Philodendron aurantifolium and how large does it get?
Also, there was a smallish rambling birdsnest -type Anthurium, leaves less
than two feet in length, 3" wide or so - reminded me of a small A. hookeri
in appearance, or perhaps A. halmoorei only with leaf blades less wide. I
didn't see the infloresence, but the infructesence is a cluster of lavender
fruits. Is this enough of a description for anyone to hazard a guess as to
who this might be?

Any help appreciated.

Jonathan

Jonathan Ertelt, Greenhouse Manager