[aroid-l] Amorphophallus galbra

  • Subject: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus galbra
  • From: "Alan Galloway" <alan_galloway@ncsu.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:50:15 -0400

I've been corresponding with a fellow aroider in Australia tha has a few
galbra tubers available.  As most everyone is aware getting plant material
in and out of
Australia is not an easy task.

This aroider is thinking about sending some Amorphophallus galbra tubers as
a single
shipment to the US for sale.  If anyone is interested in obtaining this rare
species, please
send an email to me at alan_galloway@bellsouth.net with the subject of Am.
galbra.  Please
let me know what you are willing to pay for a tuber that is between 1.5 and
3 cm in diameter.

We will take all of these prices and average them out for the final sale
price.  There will obviously
be some additional charges for shipping as well as phyto, etc.

We need to get this done as soon as possible, to arrange for shipment before
they sprout...
They are on a southern hemisphere growing cycle.