[aroid-l] for anyone that has contaced me about a trade

  • Subject: [aroid-l] for anyone that has contaced me about a trade
  • From: <r2ot@charter.net>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:29:27 +0000

 If anyone on the list has contacted me about a possible trade within the past three or so weeks and I failed to reply I am asking for you to please e-mail me again.I got back from a two week vacation not to long ago and accidently erased all of my messages before reading or replying to them all.

                                      Best,zach