Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum
- Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum
- From: "David Ruland" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 12:23:20 -0400
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcRzJLzmrt2QNMmkRteqFQ6SGxQVPgAB9otA
- Thread-topic: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum
I again will venture a guess...Maybe Wednesday. I am surprised how long
it is taking. But it keeps growing. This morning I measured the height
at 6ft. 2 in.
From: James Waddick [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorphophallus titanum
>Looks like this week
The direct link is
I visited the garden last Tuesday and the unopened
inflorescence was close to the picture for July 22. There is a sign
next to the plant about how stinky it will be when it opens. It was
odd to see people read the sign and then say they could smell it
already, "just a little". I detected no scent, but the power of the
sign was evident. Atalanta was experiencing some cooler weather so I
suspect opening might have been delayed some. Maybe this week?
Best Jim W.
Dr. James W. Waddick
8871 NW Brostrom Rd.
Kansas City Missouri 64152-2711
Zone 5 Record low -23F
Summer 100F +
Other Mailing lists |
Author Index |
Date Index |
Subject Index |