Re: [aroid-l] Let the buyers beware.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Let the buyers beware.
  • From: elizabeth@begoniac.com
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 19:56:13 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, you can contact the bidder.  Click on the bidder's name, and it will
take you to his/her feedback page.  On the right side of the screen there's
a button that says Contact Member.  Click on that to write them a message.
They may or may not believe you or welcome your information.

It infuriates me too when I see people being defrauded that way.  Many
people refuse to buy on eBay because of a few bad sellers.  That's a shame.
 I've bought and sold a lot of plants on eBay with only one minor bad
experience (a non-paying buyer).  But I read feedback and do research and
know what I'm bidding on.