Re: [aroid-l] More address change stuff.........

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] More address change stuff.........
  • From: "ron iles" <roniles@eircom.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:54:13 +0100

In the daily inbox I observed this courteos message.  Although I am not nor
hope to be a beneficiary of the noxious naughties with which the Lord
blesses you, it seemed to be an exemplary gracious appeal, worthy of note,
certain to succeed, benevolent, sensitive & amusing & therefore worthy of
highlight?.    I am in no way connected with this Old World supplier whether
he has or has not a struggling market stall which also sells almost
correctly named plants on eBay.

Aunty A. Morph, Spathiland