Re: [aroid-l] More address change stuff.........

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] More address change stuff.........
  • From: "Albert & Febie" <mrknight@charter.net>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 11:09:01 -0400

Thank you Mr. Hetterscheid for allowing me to see that I am not the only
procrastinator out there. I have every intention of getting the money to
you; in order for you to be able to continue to keep us lower food chain
folk in step with the aroid of choice "deformed @#*@" oops meant
amorphophallus. Thanks and the cash is in the mail. Albert