[aroid-l] amorphophallus titanum pollen

  • Subject: [aroid-l] amorphophallus titanum pollen
  • From: "David Ruland" <druland@atlantabotanicalgarden.org>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 12:26:47 -0400

Hello all, our titanum has yet to open. It now measures 6'4" and appears
to be ready to go at anytime. While I have received some pollen from
other sources I am still appealing to anyone who has access to titanium
pollen to send some . If pollination is successful seed will obviously
be shared. Please let me know. Thank You.

David Ruland

Atlanta Botanical Garden

1345 Piedmont Ave NE

Atlanta Ga  30309