Re: [aroid-l] Let the Woodchucks beware.

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Let the Woodchucks beware.
  • From: "Julius Boos" <ju-bo@msn.com>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:55:33 +0000

>From: "Ron Weeks" <rhweeks@attglobal.net>
>To: aroid-l@lists.ncsu.edu
>Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Let the Woodchucks beware.
>Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:17:50 -0400
>
>I can't read aroid-l posts before going to bed. The woodchucks were
>bidding up the amorphophallus on Ebay that turned out to be
>dioscorea  until Julius Boos cooked them all with the iguanas just

>before the herd of  elephants arrived.

Ah Ron,

Thanks, I had a GOOD belly-laugh at your humor!  I could go on with this theme adding armadillos and Pleco catfish to the mix (above) but feel that you have said it all.    Like Pete said, I shall join you for a dab of or a puff of whatever it may be that you imbibe before bedtime at the Sept. show---see you soon!
Julius