Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Blues Part 2

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Blues Part 2
  • From: "Wilbert Hetterscheid" <hetter@xs4all.nl>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:44:19 +0200

Suddenly putting an Amorph in the sun is a bad idea. They are not sun-loving
plants to begin with, although some do accept a few hours when the leaves
have developed in bright conditions. I don't think your bulbifer will suffer
too much. It is a very strong species and even one of the few able to make a
second leaf after disturbance.

I guess your "hildebrandtii" is probably Am. taurostigma and that is a
species from brighter locations on Madagascar, so that one might be
"pre-adapted" to more light.

Cheerio,
Wilbert