Re: [aroid-l] Amorph Blues Part 2

I assume each species will vary somewhat, but how much sun is best for
good growth?

I have had my A. konjac out in partial sun the last 3 years. This year
it is getting actually quite a bit of sun (3 or so hours more or less
direct) without any sign of burn other than a very small portion of an
edge or so. My plant is near blooming size.

Good luck with the bulbifer.