Re: [aroid-l] Alocasia macrorhiza 'Seven Colors'

  • Subject: Re: [aroid-l] Alocasia macrorhiza 'Seven Colors'
  • From: "Albert & Febie" <mrknight@charter.net>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:58:34 -0400

I purchased it when it first was on the radar screen and paid alot for it. I
now know that it is a nice clone of  new guinea gold. I have one that is
alot nicer than that I purchased for a fraction of the price. Alot of things
have good , better, and best versions. shop around. I will tell you that
many of the things offered on their website is worth every penny that you
pay. Albert