Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum
  • From: a san juan kalim1998@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

Agreed on this.  The discussion was on whether the
plant in question is P. stenolobum, not whether there
should be some way of differentiating (due to innate
differences in leaf form) various forms of this plant
in cultivation. In the wild, it may be that the P.
stenolobum population shows a continuous range in form
from the 'old williamsii' to the 'new stenolobum'....