Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum
  • From: a san juan kalim1998@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:23:08 -0700 (PDT)

"Is it a sub-species of stenolobum or something
without a name that needs to be described? Look
forward to shedding more light on this. cheers"

Good point, and worth a look by Eduardo, although
again depending on just subtle leaf shape might not be
enough, especially if Eduardo is seeing a continuum of
leaf shapes for this 'old' P. williamsii/P. stenolobum
in the local area. I'll take more pics of the 'old' P.
williamsii/P. stenolobum - perhaps this 'mystery' can
be solved.