Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum
  • From: "Eduardo Goncalves" edggon@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 11:22:21 +0000

Please,

Add somewhere a picture of this "old" P. williamsii and post a link in this list. All "P. williamsii" I could see in USA or in North America are P. stenolobum. Maybe you have a different plant. There are a few hybrids involving P. stenolobum and other species, so maybe you are talking about oune of this.

Very best wishes,

Eduardo.

Dr. Eduardo G. Goncalves
Universidade Catolica de Brasilia