Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum
  • From: "Russ" chammer@cfl.rr.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 11:14:08 -0400

The leaves on my 'stenolobum' are nowhere near as ruffled as the one in last year's Aroid show, or the 2 pictures I found
of P. 'williamsii' in my Exotica.  But they seem to be the same in narrow lobe width and proportions.  So, these are obviously both stenolobum with a variation in the leaf edge.  BUT, these are not the two opposing plants I have in mind as questionable.  The 'old williamsii' that I'm referencing has much shorter, and wider lobes, and leaves are not as thick or stiff.  They truly do not look like the same species.
Aroid-l mailing list