Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Philodendron stenolobum
  • From: a san juan kalim1998@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 19:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

closer pic of one of the leaves of this young plant:
http://www.blueboard.com/pahatan/gambar/images/2005_7_1_asj_p_stenolobum_1.jpg

there are forms of this species that do seem to have
narrower and longer posterior lobes, as well as
narrower leaves:

http://www.cloudjungle.dns2go.com/DotNetNuke/Portals/6605a968-f442-44eb-ad3d-705bdc59f857/Gallery/Araceae/Philodendron/Philo%20Stenolobum/Picture%202161.jpg

But other than that they do look the same.....