[Aroid-l] Re: Sauromatum guttatum culture

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] Re: Sauromatum guttatum culture
  • From: Kyle Baker kylefletcherbaker@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 17:53:37 -0700 (PDT)

I've two pots of Sauromatum gutatum? for going on 6
years now and though they  send up lots of foliage
they never bloom...I've allowed them to die back each
winter and keep on dry side all winter and then water
and feed around may and up they come again...I'm
trying to search for proper culture but having no
results....

then it occured to me to ask the folks that
know...lol...th'x for any information

kfb-maine