Re: [Aroid-l] Aroids: "Equal Opportunity" obsession?

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Aroids: "Equal Opportunity" obsession?
  • From: Hermine Stover hermine@endangeredspecies.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 06:34:03 -0700

At 01:23 PM 7/21/05, LLmen wrote:
I think women are rather attracted by wonderful flowers (anthuria, roses, orchids), especially big and scented. Men are analysts, want to know what's inside, what is it made of, how it works...

Also, I think that men are more interested in "architectural" plants.

Don Martinson

I am an architect and i rather dislike flowers, roses in particular.

ps I think this is a silly subject for  a thread
Aroid-l mailing list