Re: [Aroid-l] titanum to flower in Massachusetts

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] titanum to flower in Massachusetts
  • From: "Susan Bryant" coops@execpc.com
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 09:09:16 -0400

Congratulations!  Very nice website, looks like a beautiful place.
Keep the humidity high.
Susan

> Our kind of small (40 lb) A. titanum is going to flower here at Smith
College, in Northampton Mass. We are not planning a big event, nor to
pollinate it, since it is pretty small. The flower bud is about 20
inches tall today, still very tight and the greenhouse and outdoor
temps are very high.