Re: [Aroid-l] Colocasia 'Coffee Cups' vs. the 'Big Dipper'

  • Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] Colocasia 'Coffee Cups' vs. the 'Big Dipper'
  • From: Tony Avent tony@plantdelights.com
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:36:23 -0400

	Alan Galloway mentioned the other day about the confusion between
Colocasia 'Coffee Cups' and C. 'Big Dipper' thanks to an ebay vendor who
sold plants under the wrong name.  Albert has kindly posted a photo of a
leaf comparison of the two plants.  Alan get's credit for the legs.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road