[Aroid-l] variegated offer

  • Subject: [Aroid-l] variegated offer
  • From: "Michael Marcotrigiano" mmarcotr@email.smith.edu
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:40:10 -0400

For those of you who inquired this past winter - I have a very limited
number of evenly variegated Amorphophallus 'Shattered Glass' for sale on
ebay. Check it out. There is one listed now.

Michael Marcotrigiano, Ph.D
Smith College, Lyman Conservatory, College Lane
Northampton, MA 01063
email: mmarcotr@smith.edu
voice: 413-585-2741; fax: 413-585-2744
Trees are poems that earth writes upon the sky,
We fell them down and turn them into paper,
That we may record our emptiness.
~ Kahlil Gibran
Aroid-l mailing list