RE: [Aroid-l] Fw: Philodendron stenolobum (fwd)

  • Subject: RE: [Aroid-l] Fw: Philodendron stenolobum (fwd)
  • From: "Derek Burch" derek@horticulturist.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 06:35:22 -0400

You can see Eduardo's original description and discussion in Aroideana
Volume 25. He says 'Petiole 68-77 cm long, subequaling the leaf blade.' Hang
on to your back issues - they are good for something!.

p.s. One pedantic note: the singular form of species is 'species'. The word
specie means a metal often gold or silver that is the backing for a
currency, (or was in the good old days).