[Aroid-l] black warocqueanum

Michael, John and others:

For any of you I may have inadvertently scared away from bidding on the "black waroc" I understand David Fell has more of them.  I am not sure if he will sell them directly or strictly through eBay but you might wish to send him a note just in case.  I know he has a price list which is available for other plants.  Leland is certain this is an unusual Anthurium species.  And I take him at his word due to his extensive background.

And if I did scare any of you away with my original posting, please accept my apology.  I had no intention of buying the plant and was truly skeptical as were several others who sent me private mail.  Most of us thought it was nothing more than a variation.  But then some interesting possibilities came to light which made us wonder if it was possibly something quite rare and sought after.

It was never my intention to try to prevent anyone from bidding on the plant.  Leland on the other hand is wiser than I am and did some good research before informing me what he had learned!  Promise! I'll try to do the same before making any proclamations again.

Is it an undescribed species?  I really don't know.  But give me a few years to grow it and ask me again!  Here's David's email address:  david@hawaiinursery.com