[Aroid-l] ID help

Title: ID help
One of my pet peeves about out local conservatory is that there are so many plants
which are unlabeled.

Can anyone help ID the plant shown in the link below?  The berries seem aroid-esque,  but
I don’t know about the leaves.  Yes, I know, a flower would have been so much better for ID, but....

http://home.wi.rr.com/llmen/unk2a.jpg

Thanks,

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin