Re: [Aroid-l] eBay photos without permission

I have had some of my photos added to the very large Bromeliad site based in
Florida .
I used one on a listing on eBay and within days got an email from a name I
recognized as being a Brom. Soc. member asking who I was , after verifying
my identity it was all ok , as it was my photo .
But it shows they are on the ball , seems to be not as many pirated pics as
there used to be .

Michael Pascall,