[Aroid-l] ID strange aroids

I have a few aroids I have been unable to put names to. I figure sense we can get pictures on aroid-l now I would try and get some IDs on these odd balls.

I thought this maybe a Amydrium species but I am not positive on that. I have no ID for the plant and it has been in the collection for many many years. So no idea what country it came from.

JPEG image

JPEG image