To: aroid-l
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Aroid-l] people on eBay using photos without permission

I think we all agree that using someone?s photos is wrong and most likely illegal, even if legal proceedings are impractical.

However, what if someone merely posts a link to your site, as in: ?A photo of this plant may be found at http://www.basilsplantpage.com?
What if the site is a commercial with an on-ling catalog?

I have never done this, but have wondered if it would be viewed the same as simply taking a photo and publishing it without permission
or attribution.

Don Martinson
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:llmen@wi.rr.com