[Aroid-l] Philodendron?? maybe Heteropsis

Well I have had this in my collection for a few years. It is a very odd aroid and I have had to experts look at it both telling me philodendron unknow species. I did get a two species names for it and I have the names on a sheet of paper I cannot seem to find. Now I don't usually question the experts but after looking through aroideana Vol 9 I found this picture of a plant listed as Heteropsis melinonii which looks almost exactly like this plant. Something about it tells just seems different than any other philo I have grown hard to explain but if you grow enough you seem to notice the differences. I am wondering if this is a philo and if so how to tell it from the Heteropsis? This group Heteropsis if similar to this species seems like a extremely interesting group to grow.

JPEG image

Aroid-L mailing list