Re: [Aroid-l] A few aquatic aroids blooming...

Oh, you mean the challenge that has enabled me to kill each and every one of them?  lol

RAYMOMATTLA@cs.com wrote:
Thanks Susan,
I think one of the main reasons I love these semi aquatic aroids, (besides their beauty,) is the challenge.
Aroid-L mailing list

Building a website is a piece of cake.
Aroid-L mailing list