Re: [Aroid-l] Amydrium or Rhaphidophora

Hiya Peter,

Do these differences hold just between these two species, or are they good
differences between the two genera?

Happy days,
Christopher

D. Christopher Rogers
Invertebrate Ecologist/Taxonomist
((,///////////=====<

EcoAnalysts, Inc.
(530) 406-1178
707 Dead Cat Alley
Suite 201
Woodland, CA 95695 USA

? Invertebrate Taxonomy
? Invertebrate Ecological Studies
? Bioassessment and Study Design
? Endangered Invertebrate Species
? Periphyton/ Phytoplankton
? Zooplankton

Moscow, ID ? Bozeman, MT ? Woodland, CA ? Joplin, MO ? Selinsgrove, PA
www.ecoanalysts.com