Re: [Aroid-l] Yellow points on Amorphophallus albus

The little spots from spider mite damage look different than that. Those
spots aren't from spider mites, in my opinion.

Further, I have had a serious spider mite infestation on Typhonium
venosum immediately next to my sales stock of Amorph. albus. No damage
at all to the albus even when significant webbing on Typhoniums. In my
greenhouse the spider mites just don't ever bother the Amorphophalli.

Susan B wrote:
> Jakub, how bad was your mite infestation?  If it was very bad, those
> yellow spots could be from damage from the mites and the next leaves to
> come up should be fine.
Aroid-L mailing list