Re: [Aroid-l] Yellow spots on Amorpho. alba

The mites infestation wasn't as big as on nearby T. venosum, but there
were few of them on this Am. albus too. But that was before I sprayed
them with acaricide. I'll try to find some shady spot for the plant and
water it more often.
Thank you for all your answers.
--
Best regards