Monstera deliciosa

I had to dig and dig but I finally found most of the pieces.  I put it back together in some for or another and Russ Hammer helped last night to try to make sense out of my mess of words.  The page is back up this morning but isn't in the exact form I originally had planned.  I did use one of your quotes Pete to try to make a point as to why some folks confuse Monstera and Rhaphidophora. It dawned on me this morning I left out the part about Monstera deliciosa having been the first plant featured on a cover of Aroideana, so I've got a little more work to do!
This one is now saved in 5 places!  But finding something gone and not being able to figure out why is frustrating!

Hi Steve,
I have done things like this more times hat I care to remember; Sin Yeng now says to me.... "are you SURE you have save it..."with a slightly despairign air.
With pen-drives (aka memory sticks, flash-drives, etc.) SO cheap here (4 gig is less than 10US; 8 gig are about 25US$) I am takign to saving important things on those, keeping them labelled.
I am off to Thailand for a few days Flora Thailand Araceae / Thai aroid handbook work. Will be back on aroid-l late this Saturday.
Aroid-L mailing list