Re: Flash Memory Sticks

  • Subject: Re: Flash Memory Sticks
  • From: Adam Black <epiphyte1@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:57:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I'm no expert on this but our computer tech guy was recently telling us that you can fry your computer's motherboard if you plug one of these memory sticks in with a static electrical charge built up on your body. Apparently serious computer problems have resulted when people pet their cat and then plug something into their computer.

Adam