Re: Zantedeschia sprengeri

  • Subject: Re: Zantedeschia sprengeri
  • From: Scherberich <aroids@numericable.fr>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 00:20:05 +0200

Dear Tony,

Here is the promised plate ...

With best regards,

David

Le 25 juin 08 à 13:42, Tony Avent a écrit :

David:

I figured it had to be a synonym...interesting that the name Z. spengeri
is still being used in new patent applications.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
phone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent

Scherberich wrote:
Dear Tony,

It is listed as a synonym of Z. pentlandii in Kew World Checklist ...

Z. pentlandii was described in Gartenflora ... I can check tomorrow if
there is a plate with the description if you are interested ...

With best regards,

David