Looking for author of Philodendron stenolobum pic

  • Subject: Looking for author of Philodendron stenolobum pic
  • From: a san juan <kalim1998@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 19:47:05 -0700 (PDT)

I am looking for the author of this P. stenolobum pic.

http://www.blueboard.com/pahatan/gambar/p_stenolobum_img7.htm

I did not want to put this up because I do not know the author of this picture (I found it in my old computer files), but it is such a great image of P. stenolobum that I cannot resist sharing it with others. If anyone knows who owns this pic, please email me and I will ask permission to post it, or remove it if permission is not given.